Episode 1: Claude Silver - Unleashing Heart In The Workplace
Claude has made it her mission to humanise workplaces and is passionate about creating work environments where people thrive and grow. She is the perfect person to leader VaynerMedia's 'people first' ethos as she walks her talk and leads with huge amounts of heart.
Claude's star is in the ascendancy as she is taking her message of humanising workplaces more and more into the world, and she really is a shining beacon for what organisations can do to put people at the centre of a business.
On a personal level, we loved her huge levels of authenticity, openness and humanity. She has seen a lot of life and has really done the work when it comes to personal and spiritual development. As you can probably tell, we are huge fans!
In this episode, some of the highlights of our conversation include:
- How having an intuitive/spiritual perspective has an important role in business
- What it means to be a true servant leader
- The role of empathy and the “kindness and empathy revolution”
- Spot it, you’ve got it! How other people reflect our growth edges back to us
- The mission at VaynerMedia to build the most human-centric organisation on the planet
- Claude’s role in scaling Gary Vaynerchuk’s values throughout the organisation - people first, then comes success
- VaynerMedia’s strategies and practices to make “people first” manifest and real
- The role of applied empathy in leadership, management and life
- What Claude does for self-care
- What it is like to deal with ‘impostor syndrome’ and how to overcome it
- Why it is so important to relax, enjoy the ride and not take yourself so seriously
- How to develop curiosity and fluidity, the keys to living a fulfilling life