Sonia Choquette - Connect With Your Inner Wisdom
In episode 2 of our 'Unleashing Superpowers' season, we are talking to Sonia Choquette, best selling Author, Spiritual Teacher and Visionary in the realms of intuition, inner wisdom and transformational living.
Sonia teaches that we are all creative, whole beings with six senses, not five and it is our sixth sense that leads us to live authentically, passionately and impactfully. The thing is Sonia doesn’t just tell, she walks her talk and is a bright, fiery spirit, full of life and passion but also grace and wisdom.
As well as the wisdom and inspiration that she brings, the thing that we love about Sonia is that she makes intuition practical. She doesn’t believe in theory, preferring tools that make an immediate and transformational impact. Krish counts her as one of his biggest teachers and her impact is life changing.
In this episode, some of the highlights of our conversation include:
- Why most people are looking in the wrong place for fulfillment
- The one thing that, without it, makes the search for purpose futile
- How we have devalued the very activities that put us directly in touch with our inner wisdom
- Why having personal time just doing things we love without an end focus or result is so important
- The ‘Emptying the Garbage’ tool - how to shift out of fear and access your intuition
- The ‘Authentic Question’ - how to reframe a problem into an empowering invitation to change
- How to shift state and open yourself up to intuition and inspiration
- The “19 Solutions’ tool - how to get more accurate and detailed intuitive answers to life questions
- A fundamental misconception that we tend to have about the nature of intuition
- Why it is vital to look inside yourself for answers rather than looking to the outside world